Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lego 75003: A-wing rebel pilot

We heard there's some illegals around here

Rounded up and subdued Sir

Resisting arrest, someone's gonna get a beat down.



Yesterday, ToysRus Canada had a Lego Star Wars figure exchange day.  More about it here:
http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=7564

 If you brought in an old Star Wars figure, ToysRus would give you a new one to replace it, according to the flyer.  When I got to the store, the store manager had some figures in a ziplock bag and she was passing them out to employees, so they could be attached on their name badges.  I think they started out with 4 or 5 new ones, and I've featured a couple of them in the pictures above.  I traded in some droids which I had a ton of, and got some clonetroopers I didn't have.  Also got a few of the A-wing starfighter mechanics, their helmets are cool.

I went to a second Toysrus store in the afternoon and all they had left were other peoples trade-in figures, nothing new left.  I traded more droids and got a Jar Jar Binks figure, and a Hoth soldier with a busted hand.
Let me know if you went to the Toysrus exchange and if you scored any cool new Star Wars figures.

Brand:  Lego
Series:  Star Wars
Featured Minifig: A-wing Rebel pilot from Star Wars 75003 A-Wing Starfighter
Year:  2013

2 comments:

  1. They're not green stripped stormtroopers, they're clone troopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know, i've updated my blogpost accordingly!

    ReplyDelete